Tuesday

Health Porduct - Magnetic Pendant



Normal : RM280
NOW AT: RM180



MORE ENERGY, BOOSTED VITALITY & BETTER HEALTH

SE Pendant is tested to emit FIR, scalar energy and negative ion, free of harmful metals, and contain Germanium 99.999%. Certified by reputable bodies, including Korean Far Infrared Association ( KFIA/ KIFA), Ajou University, Korea, and SGS.

Made in Korea, using advanced nanotechnology know-how, with natural minerals structurally bonded together, SE Pendant restores balance and harmony to the body to

Improve blood circulation
Improve stamina, endurance & strength
Alleviate soreness, aches & pains, and improve flexibility
Energise blood cells & reduce "stickness"
Calm the mind & improve focus
Strengthen the body's bio-energy field to protect from harmful electromagnetic waves

Testimonials


Diabetic Patient No Longer Feels Stiff & Dizzy!

I am a diabetic. Due to this problem, I frequently suffered from stiffness and dizziness. But after wearing the energy pendant, these problems are no longer bother me.


Mrs. Mulyono, 55, Jakarta, Indonesia



Improvement In Gout, high Cholesterol & Fatigue Within 1 Week!

Before I started to wear the energy pendant, I was suffering from gout, high cholesterol and fatigue problems. But after just 1 week of wearing the energy pendant, I started to see significant improvement in those problems. Really amazing!

Mrs. Hwaja Kim, 51, Jakarta, Indonesia



Still Active, Fit & Strong At 60!

When I reached my retirement age, I decided to venture into a canteen business to keep myself active and busy. Initially, it was very tough because I had to wake up early in the morning and worked hard throughout the day to prepare the food. But thankfully it’s now much easier to manage since I started wearing the energy pendant. The energy pendant has helped me stay active, fit, strong and energetic so I can give my best to my business.

Thank you energy pendant!

Mrs. Mumun, 60, Bandung, Indonesia


Improved Focus & Memory During Studies!

My ability to focus & memorise (essential for my studies) used to be horrible. But after my father gave me an energy pendant to wear, I can stay focused longer and memorized easily!


Mr. Chandran M, 13, Bangalore, India



Lost 6kg Within 8 Weeks!

By just wearing the energy pendant, I dropped 6kg within 8 weeks. I am so thrilled with the weight loss! Apart from that, I do not feel sleepy or tired after meals anymore.


Mr. Bhogappa, 56, Kamataka, India



Lighter & Smoother Period Flow

I used to have a very heavy and clumpy period flow each month. But after wearing the energy pendant, my period flow became lighter and smoother. My constipation problem also improved!


Ms. Melissa Mak, 43, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia



Cheap Whiskey Tastes Smoother & Crisper!

I bought several bottles of cheap whiskey and put 6 energy pendants around once of the bottles for 20 hours. When I took a sip, I was amazed by its pleasant and smooth taste, because it was far superior to that of the other bottles that were not energized by the energy pendants. It definitely did not taste like a cheap whiskey at all!


Mr. Mark S Oswald, 41, Victoria, Australia




Alert & Energised Even With Less Coffee!

I always relied on a cup of coffee or two every morning in order to jumpstart my day. To my amazement, after wearing the energy pendant for just 2 weeks, my coffee consumption dropped to 2-3 cups a week instead of my previous 10 cups and I still work feeling alert & energized each morning.

Mr. Alex Lee, 40, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


Normal : RM280
NOW AT: RM180

No comments:

Post a Comment